Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Changing every day!

Every day I watch my baby change, she is constantly expanding her vocabulary, moving in new ways, and discovering new things.  She is becoming quite the picky eater, which I hear is normal.  She just can't sit still long enough to gorge herself!  Her favorite foods are...anything with BBQ sauce on it, tilapia, cheese, and of course fruit.  She is down to one nap a day, but she is still trying to figure out if that nap is in the morning or around 2...

She is showing a sort of shy, flirty side of herself these days.  I love when she runs to me and buries her head in my lap.  It may makes others feel like they are strangers...but it makes us feel like a million bucks!  I love that she runs to us for security...we've been doing our job!




Kaylee LOVES to read books, mostly touch & feel books, or lift flap books.  Her favorites are Wacky Wild Animals, Where is Baby's Belly Button, and Christmas Peek-A-Boo.

This is her "Read to me NOW mama!!"-face! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment